TO CREATE AN INTENTIONAL 21 DAYS OF PRAYER AND FASTING WHERE THE CHURCH CAN SEEK THE LORD FOR CLARITY OF HIS WILL, BREAKTHROUGHS, SPIRITUAL RENEWAL, AND FAVOR ON THE CHURCH'S GENEROSITY INITIATIVE & PROJECTS, WE ARE BELIEVING THAT GOD WILL MOVE ON OUR BEHALF IN OUR FAMILY, BUSINESSES, HEALTH, DREAMS, AND CHURCH
* DAILY PRAYER AT 7 A.M.
* JOIN US AT OUR SOUTHWEST OR KATY LOCATION EVERY WEDNESDAY AT 7:00 PM AND SATURDAY AT 7:00 AM
* LIGHT FRUIT AND DRINKS WILL BE SERVED.
* SOUTWEST: 9800 CLUB CREEK DR., HOUSTON, TX, 77036
* KATY LOCATION, 5819 10TH STREET, KATY, TX, 77493
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SELECT A FAST THAT IS CHALLENGING; HOWEVER
MAKE CERTAIN TO CONSIDER YOUR HEALTH AND BE LEAD BY THE PROMPTING
OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
LIQUIDS ONLY. TYPICALLY WATER WITH LIGHT JUICES AS AN OPTION.
REMOVE CERTAIN ELEMENTS FROM YOUR DIET. ONE EXAMPLE OF A SELECTIVE
FAST IS THE DANIEL FAST, DURING WHICH YOU REMOVE MEAT, SWEETS, AND
BREAD FROM YOUR DIET AND CONSUME WATER AND JUICE FOR FLUIDS AND
FRUITS AND VEGETABLES FOR FOOD.
OFTEN REFERRED AS THE “JEWISH FAST” AND INVOLVES ABSTAINING FROM
EATING ANY TYPE OF FOOD IN THE MORNING AND AFTERNOON. THIS CAN
EITHER CORRELATE TO SPECIFIC TIMES OF THE DAY, SUCH AS 6:00 AM TO 3:00
PM, OR FROM SUNUP TO SUNDOWN.
A GREAT OPTION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE FASTING FROM
FOOD; HAVE HEALTH ISSUES THAT PREVENT YOU FROM FASTING FROM FOOD,
OR IF YOU WISH TO REFOCUS CERTAIN AREAS OF YOUR LIFE THAT ARE OUT OF
BALANCE. FOR EXAMPLE, YOU MIGHT CHOOSE TO STOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
OR WATCHING TELEVISION FOR THE DURATION OF THE FAST AND THEN
CAREFULLY BRING THAT ELEMENT BACK INTO YOUR LIFE IN HEALTHY DOSES AT
THE CONCLUSION OF THE FAST.
1. Purpose – Worship: YOU MATTER TO GOD "I am your creator. You were in my care even before you were born." Isaiah 44:2a (CEV) YOU WERE PLANNED FOR GOD'S PLEASURE "Give yourselves completely to God since you have been given new life." Romans 6:13b (NLT)
2. Connect – Fellowship: YOU WERE FORMED FOR GOD'S FAMILY "You are members of Gods very own family . . . and you belong in Gods household with every other Christian." Ephesians 2:19 (TLB)
3. Grow – Discipleship: YOU WERE CREATED TO BECOME LIKE CHRIST “In all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28
4. Serve – Ministry: YOU WERE SHAPED TO SERVE GOD “We are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
5. Go – Evangelism: YOU WERE MADE FOR A MISSION “Work at bringing others to Christ.” 2 Timothy4 4:5b (NLT)
6. PEACE PLAN – Ordinary people, empowered by God, doing what Jesus did, wherever they are. Luke 4:18-19 or Acts 1:8
7. P – Plant Churches That Promote Reconciliation –Matthew 9:36-38
8. E – Equip Servant Leaders – Mark 3:13-19, 4:33-34
9. A – Assist The Poor-Matthew 6:2-4, Mark 6:32-44
10. C – Care For The Sick- Matthew 4:23-24; 8:1-3, 7-10
11. E – Educate The Next Generation-Mark 9:36-37,42
12. Katy Acquisition- Hebrews 10:25, 1 Chronicles 4:10
13. Safe School Year for the kids and youth –Matthew 18:10, Luke 4:10
14. Spiritual Renewal / Breakthrough –Isaiah 40:31, Romans 12:2
15. Clarity of God’s Will –Ephesians 1:17-18
16. Personal relationships in work, family, friendship 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
17. Personal growth in Christ 2 Peter 3:17-18
18. Clarity of personal SHAPE and how I can best serve God and others Philippians 2:13, Jeremiah 29:11
19. Confidence to share my faith and testimony with others Ephesians 3:12
20. For our communities Psalms 133:1, Galatians 6:2
21. To finish the year strong-Philippians 1:6